Pages

Friday, November 21, 2014

Jenny Gardiner: Checking in

hi!

A few housekeeping notes and then I'm going to link to a piece I just published that you might enjoy. It's serious, though, just so you know.

So anyhow, I just got the rights back to my parrot memoir, seen way below in it's original incarnation as Winging It: A Memoir of Caring for a Vengeful Parrot Who's Determined to Kill Me.

I've always wanted to offer this as an affordable ebook, since my publisher charged a crazy amount for it the whole time they had the rights. So I changed the title to Bite Me: A Parrot, A Family and a Whole Lot of Flesh Wounds, and the cover, and it's now a reasonable $2.99, so I hope you'll check it out if you've not before. Here's the new cover:


So hopefully in the next two weeks I'm also finally publishing the first in a new series--it's a flip on the old Roman Holiday movie, which I love. Here's a sneak preview of my cover:


He's a prince with a royal problem. She's a commoner with a getaway plan.

Oh, and I'm finally getting around to doing a newsletter! It'll be the first one in about 5 years! I'd sure love new subscribers, so if you'd like to check it out, please sign up here (and I promise I won't bug you all the time!).

And here's the link to my story, called Gramma in the Slamma. It's a cautionary tale:
http://wp.me/p4YI1f-2TT

Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Accidentally on Purpose (written as Erin Delany)
Compromising Positions (written as Erin Delany)
find me on Facebook: fan page
find me on twitter here
find me on my website

No comments: