Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Puppy Love by Jenny Gardiner

hi! I'm sorry I've not been here lately--things have been a bit crazy in my  world.  My father passed away unexpectedly right before Christmas and the next several months was filled with helping settle my dad's affairs, followed by the joyous occasion of my middle daughter's wedding. Throw in a book deadline and my time kind of got swallowed up with everything going on.

And now I have a new time-suck, but an absolutely adorable one: our new white Lab puppy Pippa just joined us this week!

So I just wanted to share some pictures of our new baby---who is half sister to my daughters' two white Labs, Rosie and Millie, who they got two years ago. Keeping it in the family! She brings us such  joy and is  just  so darned previous I want to eat her up with a spoon! Hope you enjoy  her pictures!












Great news! I've got another free book for you to try! Falling for Mr. Wrong from the Falling for Mr. Wrong series is now free here:

Kindle
iBooks
Nook
Kobo
Google Play


Also Red Hot Romeo is free! A hot Italian, a gorgeous supermodel, and fabulous wines…what’s not to love?!
You can check out the first book in the Royal Romeo series for free here:



Lastly, don't forget, book one of the It's Reigning Men series, Something in the Heir, is free here!

I hope you'll have a chance to check out my Royal Romeos series, which is a spin-off of my wildly popular It's Reigning Men series--please do check them out!


Skirt ChaserBoy Toy and Cabana Boy are available! And Bird Dog is available for pre-order!

Happy reading!

    
  



  

          
    

No comments: