Pages

Friday, May 31, 2019

Almost Summer - Are You a Summer Traveler?


             If you watch my Facebook page, you'll know that I seem to travel A LOT in the Spring - especially from mid-April through the end of May. In the past five or so years, I've been to Ireland twice, Germany, Alaska, as well as locations for dental boards (IRL I'm a licensing examiner for dental hygiene boards!) in NY, PA, OH, and NJ.

Ireland - sightseeing/researching and writing with writing friends --


 


Germany - for the LoveLetters Convention (that's going on right now!) --





 

 It was amazing fun to meet with over 800 readers from Germany and all over Europe! And to meet the wonderful Sarah Morgan and Annie West and so many other authors....


Alaska was breathtaking and we had wonderful weather for the cruise and visit to Denali afterwards -





Hubby and I were celebrating our 40th wedding anniversary and have wanted to visit Alaska for a long time. It was worth the wait. 

So, usually, once we get to summer, I'm over traveling! I love to drive down to the shore (Wildwood or Ocean City NJ) for a day at the beach, but that's as far as I want to go. Over the last few years, I haven't even attended RWA's conference which is in July because I'm exhausted from the Spring travels. 

How about you? Do you vacation/travel during the summer? I know lots of people who are heading to Scotland this summer. Others going to RWA in NYC in July. Others spending time at the beach all up and down the East Coast. Do you have any plans? Tell me about them! 



 
 Terri is thrilled that THE HIGHLANDER'S DANGEROUS TEMPTATION will hit the retail shelves next week (6/4/2019) in a special edition! Look for it in Target, Walmart, etc. She's also working on the next Harlequin Historical for her A HIGHLAND FEUDING series and on a special Viking project for HH, too! Visit her website for all sorts of info or connect with her on her FB page or profile.


  

1 comment:

dstoutholcomb said...

Sadly, I don't think we have a vacation this summer--not even a day at the beach.

denise