Pages

Friday, October 13, 2017

Back to School with Holly Jacobs



I mentioned here before that I've gone back to school.  I'm taking a ceramics class at a local university.  When I go in to my 8 am class, I try to tone down my glee because the kids I'm in class with look more sleepy than gleeful.  I said something to that effect the other day and one of the girls laughed and said I didn't do a very good job at it.  Alas, I have leaky glee!  LOL

Really, no one should have this much fun for a grade!  I am not a pottery prodigy, but I'm learning a lot!


When you're done going back to school with me in the video, go back to school with my three PTA Moms,
Samantha in Once Upon a Thanksgiving,
Michelle in Once Upon a Christmas
and Carly in Once Upon a Valentine's!

I won't talk to you all over here until after Halloween! Hope you have a great one!  I talked about pottery in Just One Thing (even when I was writing it, I knew I wanted to take a ceramics class!) and my heroine, a potter, went to a Halloween party with crazy hair (which I sympathize with) round glasses and carrying a clay pot.  Yes, she was a HAIRY Potter!  (I know, I knew, leaky glee!)


Holly




1 comment:

dstoutholcomb said...

Happy Halloween!

denise