Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

The Sizzle and Snap of Anticipation by Fiona Lowe


Oh, the sizzle and snap of anticipation! I love it. So much of the enjoyment of an event is in the anticipation. Right now I'm planning a vacation in France and oh, the bubbles of anticipation as we discuss where we might go and what we might see and do, and where we will stay. So far we've planned six nights in Paris and one week cycling tour in  Midi-Pyrénées commencing in Toulouse.


Easter is around the corner and tonight both my sons will be back home for a week. Am I excited about that? You bet! I'm planning their favourite meals, trips to the comedy festival and all sorts of fun things.

Carina Press just ramped up my anticipation and excitement about my Wedding Fever trilogy series by releasing this book trailer. Dare I confess to you how many times I have watched this baby? I get the jitters every time I see it.



Some early reviews for Saved By The Bride are very positive, adding to my anticipation about it's launch on April 15th.

Do you have the snap, crackle and pop of anticipation for anything at the moment? I'd love to hear about it!



Fiona Lowe is a RITA® and R*BY award-winning, multi-published author with Harlequin and Carina Press. Whether her books are set in outback Australia or in the mid-west of the USA, they feature small towns with big hearts, and warm, likeable characters that make you fall in love. When she's not writing stories, she's a weekend wife, mother of two 'ginger' teenage boys, guardian of 80 rose bushes and often found collapsed on the couch with wine. You can find her at her websitefacebookTwitter and Goodreads.

6 comments:

Mary Preston said...

My daughter has talked me into going to the local show in two weeks time. We haven't been since the children were little. Bring on the pig racing I say.

Then at the end of April we are headed up to the coast to visit my parents. April is buzzing.

Mary Kirkland said...

My husband is going to dog/house sit for 11 days next month, which means I'll have the house all to myself for that time. Peace, blissful peace a quiet..lol I am looking forward to that.

Pat Cochran said...

My current "buzz" surrounds preparing
for Holy Week services (I'm in the
parish choir) and Sunday lunch.

Pat C.

Fiona Lowe said...

Mary, I LOVE the show. Can watch those guys chop wood for hours. Also enjoy the pig races. Have a lovely time.

Fiona Lowe said...

Mary, sometimes having the house to yourself is an absolute treat. Enjoy yourself.

Fiona Lowe said...

The music of Easter. Lovely! Pat my sons sing in the school choir and Easter is a busy time for them. I hope you enjoy it all.