Pages

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Happy Holidays! - Susan Stephens

Sunday, Sweet Sunday, with Nothing to do...

Ha! Is all I'm saying about that. I don't know about you, but glorious chaos reigns triumphant in the Stephens' household for weeks at a time at this time of year.

If there's anyone out there who manages to keep up with everyday chores and still find time to sit back and appreciate the holiday season, I salute you.

Once a year I hear from a whole crowd of people I knew years back. We write 'Round Robins' to keep up with each others news, and just occasionally, depending on where we are on the planet, distance permits us to get together.

It's a real joy to make contact with good friends even if I don't see them on a daily basis, and I say hang the washing and ironing I want to take advantage of this. Right now my house is bursting at the seems with family, friends, and friends of friends, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I wish you and all those closest to you the happiest of times during this wonderful time of year- make time to enjoy it, y'hear?

Big smiles, hugs and friendship coming your way from the UK, and I hope 2008 proves to be your best year yet, in every way.

Susan
http://www.susanstephens.net/

9 comments:

Wolfy said...

Happy Holidays and a terrific New Year to you and yours.

Lois said...

Happy Holidays to everyone here!! :)

Lois

Estella said...

Happy Holidays, Susan!

Jennifer Skully/Jasmine Haynes said...

Happy Holidays to all!

And no, Susan, I don't know how to balance relaxation and holiday time. It's Christmas Eve and I'm still running around like a chicken with my head cut off.

Jasmine Haynes
The Fortune Hunter in stores now.
http://www.skullybuzz.com

Sue A. said...

Merry Christmas!

And a Happy New Year too!

Michele L. said...

Hi Susan,

You are such a sweetheart! Thanks for the wonderful Birthday card and pin you sent me!

Merry Christmas! Many blessings to you and your family for a fantastic holiday!

Hugs,
Michele R.

Maureen said...

Happy Holidays to you and yours!

Nathalie said...

Best Wishes to everyone :)

Lily said...

Happy Holidays!