Pages

Friday, November 13, 2020

My Cottage

 I post a lot of pictures from my studio. It's been a while since I've taken friends on a tour of the cottage. Rectifying that today! We're hoping to start the addition next year. Like everything else, it'll be done in fits and bits, but high on my list is indoor plumbing. I know, I'm all fancy! LOL

Anyway, come on in and see my favorite place in the world...


Hope you enjoyed seeing where we're at! It's been a beautiful autumn out in the woods. I'm anxious to be out there more this winter! And if you want to see what's up at the studio, check it out here.

Holly

Check out Hometown Hearts:




Crib Notes
: Hometown Hearts #1









A Special Kind of Different: Hometown Hearts #2











Homecoming: Hometown Hearts #3
KindleKoboIBooksNook



 


Suddenly a Father: Hometown Hearts #4




Something Borrowed: Hometown Hearts #5
PREORDER. Available 1/21
KindleKoboNookiBooks