Pages

Monday, November 02, 2020

A Precipice of...Something by Susan Sands

Hello all! Tomorrow is election day. In 2020. The year has been, well, you know. It's been difficult, to put it mildly. 

I don't know what tomorrow will bring. I'm concerned. Mostly about the fallout no matter which candidate wins. Half of the country will be devastated. And angry. Will there be violence in the streets? 

Leading up to election day there has been an incredible amount of screaming by pundits on both sides. I don't like politicians and I don't like watching the news. Common sense seems to have gone out the window. 

I hope there will be a clear winner. I hope the election won't be contested. I'm sick of the country screaming at each other. I like my friends; all of them. But the media and social media tells me I'm not supposed to like anyone I don't agree with. I hate that it's come to this.

I wish you all peace during this time of unrest. We are all Americans and I hope we can get back to civility very soon. I refuse to scream. I refuse to predict gloom and doom for us all. All I can do is vote and deal with the results.

Stay well and healthy, everyone, and hang in there. We will get through this together!

Susan 


5 comments:

dstoutholcomb said...

Peace, love, and hope...

denise

Megha Sharma said...

Are you looking for a Dubai Business Listing Sites list 2021 ?. Here is list of Dubai Business Listing Sites which you can use to get high quality backlink for your website and list your business today to rank higher in local search and grow your online.

Being Digitally said...

Looking for the best Advanced Digital Marketing Course in Sector 16 Noida ?. BeingDigitally Institute offers digital marketing course training in Noida with 100% Placement . 20+ Modules, 3 Months Course,Certified Trainers.

Praveen Bhardwaj said...

Best root canal clinic in Bangalore, Karnataka near me -Are you currently searching for the cheap & best quality root canal therapy clinic in Bangalore? Visit Atharv Skin And Smile for root canal clinic in Bangalore offer quality treatment for dental implant services at reasonable cost. Book appointment online instantly!

Kanika Sharma said...

Top website designing company in Vaishali Ghaziabad near me -Looking web designing & Development Company in Vaishali Ghaziabad? Prashidigitech is a professional Website Designing company in vaishali near me which provide full web design and web development services in reasonable rates with customer satisfaction Services.