Pages

Monday, August 13, 2018

Trippin' with Holly and Susan—19





I was posting today's Trippin' with Holly and Susan and realized that I had to blog...I thought it might be fun to talk about these videos here.

They started a couple months ago. Susan and I were taking a roadtrip from Erie, PA to Syracuse, New York to speak. She rolled the camera and we talked about writing, reading and books. We finished them all up and started a new batch around Erie. We both live here and set books here. I grew up here. We spent a day filming episodes around town, showing off some of our favorite downtown spots. It was a breezy summer day and my Medusa hair continued to make a break for it all day, but it was fun. I hope you enjoy this one, and if you want to catch up on some of the episodes you missed, you can find them on YouTube. We post new episodes on Mondays and Fridays.

Hope you enjoy the trip!

Holly

PS I have a few books on sale this week: Just One Thing (Paperback and ebook)
Hold Her Heart
Everything But....series



1 comment:

dstoutholcomb said...

always fun to watch