Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2016

Taking a minute to relax...


I and a get-up-and-go sort of person.  I'm usually out of bed by five and generally hit the ground running.  Between family stuff, books I'm writing and books that are out and about...and gardening, my love of cooking and...  Well, I don't chillax very often.

But I work at relaxing.  One of my favorite ways over a hot cup of coffee (or two, or three...) and the newspaper in the morning, or over reading a good book (I know, shocker, right?). And even though it is technically work, I find gardening and cooking relaxing as well.

And one of my all time favorite ways to relax, especially here in Erie is a sunset on the lake...



So here's today's short blog...what are you favorite ways to relax after a busy day or a busy week?

Holly

PS. Here's one of my relaxing moments...combining my love of cooking and gardening!




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Hold Her Heart, 9/16
Same Time Next Summer, 7/16
I Waxed My Legs for This? 6/16
A Day Late and a Bride Short, 3/16 

3 comments:

HollyJacobs said...

.

dstoutholcomb said...

beautiful setting

denise

HollyJacobs said...

Thanks, Denise!!

Holly