Pages

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Boxers or Briefs?


In the movie Keeping Mum, a married woman is about to start an affair with a sleazy golf instructor. They are getting undressed and it comes to an abrupt stop when the woman sees his unfortunate choice of underwear. He thinks it's sexy and she thinks it's a mood killer.

Which leads me to this question: Which do you prefer on a man? Boxers or briefs?

Let me know in the comment section and on Mar 3 I will randomly pick a name. That person will win a copy of Naughty Bits: An Anthology of Short Erotic Fiction. This anthology has 15 Harlequin Spice Briefs and it just arrived in stores. My contribution is "Anything You Want" and it's written under my Jenesi Ash pen name.

I'm looking forward to your answers!

Susanna Carr

**Update: It sounds like there is no clear majority in the boxer or briefs debate. I'm not surprised! I randomly picked a name and Sarabelle (commenter #4) wins a copy of NAUGHTY BITS! Sarabelle, please e-mail me your mailing address and I will get the book to you right away. My e-mail address can be found at http://susannacarr.com/contact.htm. Thanks, everyone, for blogging with me!**

14 comments:

Helen said...

I like briefs boxers don't do anything for me LOL

Have Fun
Helen

Laurie G said...

I've been married for 31 years and my husband has always been a Jockey briefs man so they represent sexy to me.

I also have 3 sons:

23-baggy boxers
21-knit boxers
18-wears both types of boxers

Nowadays, I personally think that for young men that the tighter knit boxers are sexier than the baggy boxers.

My boys all thought that briefs were so uncool and very, very old fashioned!!

Maureen said...

I have to go with boxers or the boxer briefs.

Unknown said...

Definetly boxers or boxer briefs, no tighty whiteys for this girl.

cant wait to read this book congrats.

CrystalGB said...

I like the boxer briefs.

Anonymous said...

I love boxer briefs.

Estella said...

Has to be briefs.

Pat Cochran said...

Personally, I prefer briefs but he
prefers boxers. Since he is doing
the actual wearing, I let him have
his way!

Kimmie, thanks for the idea! I'll
get him some boxer briefs and see
how well he likes them!

Pat Cochran

Jane said...

I prefer boxers, followed by boxer-briefs. Going commando would be on the list, too.

Pat L. said...

Boxers leave something to the imagination.

kim h said...

i like both, bu t mire towards boxers anhting is ok with me

Julie Brannagh said...

My husband wears briefs. I'd prefer boxers.

ReadingIsSoMuchFun said...

I like boxers better then briefs.

I would love to be entered to win Naughty Bits: An Anthology of Short Erotic Fiction, thank you. Good luck everyone.

Hugssss
LindaH

The Brunette Librarian said...

I don't know, I kind of like Boxers :) Soo looking forward to this book! :)