Pages

Sunday, December 14, 2008

'Tis The Season To Be Jolly - Christina Hollis

I hope it’s not too early to wish everyone a happy Holiday season. We’ve had some lovely seasonal weather already in England, with sharp white frosts and extravagantly starry nights.

This is always a special time of year, but today I’ve got some extra news to share. December 2008 sees the UK release of my Modern Romance, The Ruthless Italian’s Inexperienced Wife. Seeing it on the bookstore shelves is a lovely early Christmas present for me. I hope you like reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. It’s the story of nanny Cheryl Lane, who walks straight into a honey trap when she is employed to care for Marco Rossi’s orphaned nephew. On Marco’s own private tropical island the sun, sea and golden sands work their magic. But there are problems ahead. Marco is a man in demand. Cheryl is a country mouse, unprepared for the stress of being a billionaire’s wife. He doesn’t understand her distress. They are drifting apart, until Cheryl discovers why Marco is so resistant to romance.

My second bit of news comes from closer to home. It’s just a mouse click away, in fact. My website has had a facelift (it was much less painful than having one myself!) and I’d love you to drop by at http://www.christinahollis.com to see what you think.

I hope you and the ones you love have a calm and peaceful holiday. Have a happy New Year, too. I look forward to seeing you in 2009!

10 comments:

Gina said...

Merru Christmas and happy new year to you too Christina. The web site looks great.

Gina said...

woops that was Merry

Christina Hollis said...

Thanks, Gina, my web designer gets a boost every time someone says that!

Maureen said...

I checked out your website and it's great. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too!

Lori Ann said...

Christina, your website is lovely. Thanks for the description of The Ruthless Italian’s Inexperienced Wife. It sounds like a good book. Happy Holidays!

Helen said...

I love the website Christina very informative and easy to get around.
The new book sounds really good.
Have a wonderful Chrissy and New Year

Have Fun
Helen

Michele L. said...

Website looks great! Ooo...your book sounds fab!

Merry Christmas to you!

Michele L.

Jane said...

Congrats on the new release and new website look.

Christina Hollis said...

Thanks to everyone for your lovely comments. I'm so glad you like the site.
I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season, and a great 2009!
Love
Christina x

cheryl c said...

Congrats on the new release! It sounds like another winner. Merry Christmas to you and your family!!