Pages

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Susan Stephens: I love May!

What a wonderful month is May.  The countryside here on the Yorkshire moors is in its finest survival mode, by which I mean that no sooner have the Spring shoots shown their heads in a burst of sunshine, than icy winds come blasting down from the Arctic to knock them off!

Thank goodness the Bluebells survive...


Aren’t they beautiful? You can just see my faithful companion, Betty, in the background of this shot.

May is an exciting book month for me too, with my new red-hot polo series, Blood and Thunder focusing on ruthless billionaires and the type of stand-up heroines they need.

One reader commented aptly, “Cinch up your saddles, these books are HOT!”


Yep. I think that more or less sums it up. I would just add: with the addition of romance, ROMANCE, ROMANCE!!!

For Harlequin, I have 2 book releases. The Sicilian’s Defiant Virgin available right now, and The Secret Kept from the Greek, which is a July release.



Later in May, I have the wedding of my youngest child in Italy. I can’t wait to share it with you in June, but for now, here is my current favourite naughtiness, AKA The Dress and Shoes. I don’t know about you, but weddings are all excuse I need to go shoe shopping. Come to think about it, I don’t need an excuse to go shoe shopping! I hope you approve my choice. I just love them- and the dress, of course.


Wishing all of you the most wonderful month of May filled with love, friendship and romance.
Love
Susan xx

1 comment:

dstoutholcomb said...

Lovely choices for the wedding

denise