Pages

Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Take Your Pick by Jasmine Haynes!

Congratulations to all the Rita winners!!!!

I’m very excited to announce my next Loose-Id book, Take Your Pick. It’ll be out on August 17th. Yup, it’s an e-book. I really have fun writing the shorter formats for e-publishing. Just as with my previous Loose-Id release TakeYourPleasure, Take Your Pick is once again a step up on the naughtiness quotient from my Berkley Heat books. Here’s a short blurb;

Two very different yet enticing men...
one very big choice...

Grant Tyler is sophisticated, intelligent, controlled, and a highly successful CEO of a Fortune 500. He’s Rena Lancaster’s perfect match, same background, same career path, they speak each other’s language. In bed, he makes her see stars. But then there’s Karl Kristiansen. Every bit as virile, masculine and intelligent as Grant, he’s her contractor, earthy, hands work-roughened, body tough, and powerful. And he takes Rena’s senses by storm.

When Grant decides he wants Rena exclusively, he forces a decision on her. And it’s Karl who comes up with the perfect test for choosing between them, make love with them both at the same time, and see who does the best job.

When their sexual play becomes a true ménage, with Grant and Karl each trying to top the other, willing to do anything Reba asks, even touch each other, the three of them together are like spontaneous combustion. Now that she’s had a taste of the real thing, how can Rena choose between these two perfect men when they both give her different things she craves?

I have to admit that, just like Rena, I found both Karl and Grant hot! If I could have two fantasy men, I’m pretty sure I’d pick them. But then I wrote the story, so I guess that’s natural. Be warned, there’s some MM stuff in there, too! I’m getting very daring. Be sure to check out the excerpt on my website, but wear those oven mitts, because it’s explicit!

So, what’s your fantasy man like? Leave a comment and your contact e-mail address and I’ll enter you in the drawing for an autographed copy of Fair Game. I’ll also add you to my newsletter for updates if you aren’t already a member.

Be sure to drop over to my JasmineBlog for more chances to win books. Also, Dead to the Max is finally available on AmazonKindle with a fresh new cover look and a text revamp.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantasy Man. He should be sexy, smart, and have a sense of humor. And most important, he has to adore me.

lenikaye@yahoo.com

Jennifer Skully/Jasmine Haynes said...

Someone who adores us, an absolute must, Leni! I love a good sense of humor, too.

Estella said...

Smart, sexy, a sense of humor, and must love me.

Sally Clements said...

Sounds great! And what a cover model! I had to look at her twice to see if she was real...

Jennifer Skully/Jasmine Haynes said...

Yup, Estella, a sense of humor is all-important. I love a man who can laugh at himself.

And thank you, Sally. I really do love that cover!

Linda Henderson said...

He has to be smart, sexy, have a great sense of humor and adore me of course.

seriousreader at live dot com

Armenia said...

Fantasy man? He's heroic and protective, intelligent and respectful. He's loving and romantic and has a sense of humor, and cherish his family.

armiefox at yahoo dot com

Jennifer Skully/Jasmine Haynes said...

I think we all have the same fantasy man! I also totally agree with your addition, Armenia, to cherish his family.

mariska said...

Humorous, smart, caring, handsome, strong, romantic, and love his family very much :)

uniquas at ymail dot com

practimom said...

See, this is the exact reason why i need some form of ereader. i wonder if i let my hubby read this will he hurry and get me one....

Alison said...

Sense of humor a must - and kindness is a great quality that's often overlooked.

alisonjlindsay at gmail dott com

Jennifer Skully/Jasmine Haynes said...

These are all great traits, Mariska and Alison! And kindness is a great one. My hubby is funny and very kind. The perfect hero!

And yes, Practimom, let your husband read the book, too! Definitely!

Jennifer Skully/Jasmine Haynes said...

And the winner of a copy of Fair Game is Leni! Congratulations, Leni, I will email you for your snailmail address!

Thanks so everyone for stopping by!

runner10 said...

A strong, passionate man who puts family first.