Pages

Monday, December 31, 2018

Goodbye 2018.....

The rest of that would, in my case, be...and don't let the door hit you in the arse! It's been no secret that 2018 continued my series of horrible, no good years after the debacle that was 2017. BUT -- as the year ends, I've been trying to concentrate on the happy and good things that happened or that I did this last year. You know, trying to get a sense of positivity in place before going into the new year tonight. So, I've decided to post some of my favorite places or experiences that I had this year... (with abject apologies for the placement of the photos!)

Ireland -- one of the very highest, most favorite places and times of this year and my life.  This year, we laughed like loons all the way through our visit. I needed that so much!

On the road from Cong to Leenane
Dun Aengus on Inis Mor
ALL the sweaters on Inis Mor
Driving the Gap of Dunloe in Killarney
Climbing Clogherhead - the Atlantic behind us!





















 Chicago - we went along to babysit my granddaughter while my son and daughter-in-law attended the Pearl Jam concert. Chicago is one of my favorite cities...we took the architectural boat tour and enjoyed breakfast at so many great restaurants....and walked miles....

a WhiteSox game!
Iconic Wrigley Building
Yeah! Pearl Jam played here


 
The city from Lake Michigan


Hermit Week - each year I spend a week with 12 other writers in a house on the beach on Isle of Palms. It's a week of writing....and writing...and rejuvenation and relaxation among others of my kind....AND I get to meet with readers from a local library's romance group, too!

a panoramic view of the morning
Meeting with local readers and librarian!
Spectacular clouds over the ocean
Sunset
Tumultuous clouds all week!
























So, 2018 did find me in some rather amazing places....I'll just focus on those as I move into 2019. Resolutions? Nah....I'm just going to look...forward. Happy New Year to you all!

How about you? What good person, place, thing or event happened to you in 2018?



Terri did write (some) in 2018 -- her novella THE STORYTELLER, past of the GHOSTS OF CULLODEN MOOR, was released in September as an Amazon exclusive and is still available. More Harlequin Historical releases coming in 2019! Visit her website for more info or subscribe to her newsletter.

1 comment:

dstoutholcomb said...

Happy New Year!