Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Spring Is Springing...

Spring is my favourite season. Summer is my second favourite, for the heat, but I love, love, love Spring for its promise. New shoots, early flowers, the clean smell in the air... Ah, Spring!

Sadly, it comes with a passing of the previous season, doesn't it? It wasn't too long ago when my daughter came home for the holidays and, with the help of her boyfriend, rolled up this stalwart guard for our driveway. 

 

A few weeks later, he got a bit goofy, doing the limbo. Actually, that was my husband and I, getting goofy with a couple of shovels as our poor snowman started to lean. Then he grew old, as we all do. I'm calling that last shot his footprint. I'm sure he just went off to colder climes. Right?

Sad as that is, it means Spring is here! It's the ides of March already! Well, that was yesterday and tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day. I'm right in the middle of the middle. Lucky me, that gives me a chance to offer you a chance to get lucky. (Not that kind of lucky ~ wink!)

I'm talking about a Facebook Party with Giveaways kind of lucky. 


Yes! I'm very excited that we're having a virtual party at Grey's Saloon in Marietta, Montana tomorrow. Loads of your favourite authors will be there! Times are in Pacific and you can join us by joining Main Street Marietta on Facebook here.

9 am Charlene Sands
10 am CJ Carmichael
11 am Debra Salonen
12 pm Katherine Garbera
1 pm Kathleen O'Brien
1 pm Roxanne Snopek
3 pm Anne McAllister
4 pm Dani Collins
5 pm Jane Porter

I hope you'll come! I'll be promoting Taken By The Raider, which takes place in Spring in Chicago--one of the top places for a St. Paddy's Day celebration, right?

I hope to see you at the party tomorrow. For now, I'll leave you with this pretty shot of my current releases on a field of tulips because, Spring.


No comments: