Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

Jana Oliver's Demon Trappers Series





Sometimes it takes a while for that acorn of imagination to grow into a tree. Such was the case with the Demon Trappers Series, four books about Hellspawn running amok in downtown Atlanta. Once the acorn took root, I found myself penning stories about a seventeen year old girl caught in the eternal war between Heaven and Hell. Add in a few of those pesky demons, a love interest or two, and it was a go. 

For the last four years Riley Blackthorne's story has consumed my life. I have watched her grow from a confused teen to a confident young woman, winced as she made mistakes, both in love and in who she could trust, as she tried to make a life on her own terms. I smiled when her heart finally settled on the one guy she knew she could love forever. 

The series has ranged from the back alleys of downtown Atlanta (known as Demon Central by the trappers) to South Georgia and Okefenokee Swamp. Battles have been fought. Tears have been shed. Throughout it all I found myself blessed with some of the most complex characters I have ever written. 

But all things come to an end and FORETOLD (Dec. 11th) is the final book in the Demon Trappers Series. Riley is about to face the biggest challenge of her life: convincing hunky Southern boy Denver Beck that he has a future with her. But that future might be short lived because Hell has other plans for this demon-trapping teen.

Website: JanaOliver.com   www.DemonTrappers.com
Twitter: @crazyauthorgirl
www.facebook/JanaOliver

1 comment:

Pat Cochran said...

Sounds like a series that my grand-
daughter would enjoy! I have to get
it for her! Hope Riley's future is
one we also will be able to read
about1

Pat C.