Pages

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Scarlet Wilson: The Fairy Tale Bride

Everyone loves a good bride story and Tule Publishing have a new series of bride books launching this month.  The first out is my book The Fairy Tale Bride.  It tells the story of Lisa Renee the owner of the bridal shop in Marietta. She's used to making bride's dreams come true, but when a celebrity wedding rolls into town - along with some badly behaved bridesmaids - things start to get a little out of hand.  Thank goodness she's got her sanctuary of volunteering at the local hospital.  And there's a new guy in town.  Dr Adam Brady seems interested in Lisa but there's more to him than meets the eye.  Will Lisa find out what?

The celebrity wedding theme is threaded through the six books in the series, with the final book revealing what actually happens.  We had great fun pulling all the story ideas together, and there were lots of celebrity weddings to take inspiration from!   

Do you have a favourite celebrity wedding tale?  I loved Victoria and David Beckham sitting on thrones, or Pamela Anderson getting married in a white bikini on the beach.  Tell me your favourite celebrity wedding tale and I'll send my favourite one of my latest releases.

Thanks

Scarlet Wilson

8 comments:

girlygirlhoosier52 said...

Prince William and Catherine!

dstoutholcomb said...

Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos and their spur of the moment Vegas wedding. Still married.

Denise

dstoutholcomb said...

Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos and their spur of the moment Vegas wedding. Still married.

Denise

erin said...

I like Brad and Angelina's family centric wedding. That her kids "designed" her dress and the older boys made the cake. So sweet :) Thanks for sharing and congrats on the new release!

Mary Preston said...

I love Royal weddings. I just think that they are real life fairy tale weddings. The fact that they are televised is the next best thing to going to one. I love the pomp and pageantry. The hats. The groom and grooms men in uniform. YUM!! The bride always looks every bit a Princess of course. We have to wait for Prince Henry - Harry - next I suppose.

Anita H. said...

Congrats on the new book and I love the cover of the Fairy Tale Bride! The dress reminds me of the pink wedding dress that Jessica Biel wore when she married Justin Timberlake. Both dresses are just gorgeous!

uniquecus said...

Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguspn

Scarlet Wilson said...

Hi Mary Preston, you're my winner. I'm hoping I've sent you an email. If you don't get it you can contact me via my website www.scarlet-Wilson.com and I'll post your prize.
Thanks!
Scarlet