Pages

Monday, May 02, 2011

Free Kindle Books and Tips -- Susanna Carr

Do you have a Kindle? If so, here's a resource that I want to share: Free Kindle Books and Tips. The daily blog lets you know about the Kindle books that are offered for free at Amazon in the United States. I was happy to see several romance and women's fiction titles in the daily selection. The books posted on the blog range from fiction and non-fiction, and the only books not listed are public domain and erotica.

This blog also gives you tips, tricks and information on using your Kindle. Did you know that you can return an e-book within 7 days of purchase? You can find out more here. Were you aware that you can add free music to your Kindle? There are also free Kindle games and apps. Blackjack anyone?

Most Kindle readers I know would like to learn how to how they can add books from other sites onto their Kindle. This blog offers information on how to transfer books onto your Kindle. I haven't tried it yet because I have really bad luck with technology. I need to gather up the nerve because I have quite a few PDF e-books that I want to load onto my Kindle.

I hope you find the Kindle blog helpful! What are your favorite resources for readers and book buying?

6 comments:

Nas said...

Thnaks for these links! Unfortunately when I clicked through to Amazon, I was told that it is not available to me in my region!

ev said...

I use the Kindle app on my droid but can't make myself buy a kindle. Still like my Sony! However, I will def be playing with the app! thanks!

Mary Preston said...

I sign up for author blogs to be kept up to date.

marypres@gmail.com

cait045 said...

Thanks for letting me know about this!!!

desere_steenberg said...

Stunning thank you for all the links you rock!

Jo's Daughter said...

I don't have a kindle but what a great tip.