Pages

Thursday, December 03, 2009

Happy Holidays - Francis Ray


I love this time of year. One of my favorite winter past times is snuggling up with a good romance book, pecan fudge and an ice cold Pepsi. Through the bedroom window I can see the blooming Camellias, Azaleas and roses. All the hard work I put into planting, pruning, and fertilizing fade and I can just enjoy my garden.

Writing is hard work as well, but just as enjoyable. I put your heart and soul into breathing life into characters readers can care about, and then I test the love of the hero/heroine so that at the end of the book readers will know that whatever life throws at them, their love will remain strong. If you read ONE NIGHT WITH YOU, Book # 3 in the Grayson Friends Series, I hope you'll agree.

ONE NIGHT WITH YOU was book # 42 for me, but the writing never gets easier. Hearing from readers that they enjoyed my book is my emotional payoff, just as watching the garden come alive with the brilliant colors is my pay off. Please look for IF YOU WERE MY MAN, Book # 6 in the Invincible Women Series coming March 03, 2010. By then it will be time to plant Spring annuals and perennials. The cycle of planting and writing will, hopefully, continue. Life is good.

Best,
Francis
www.francisray.com

5 comments:

Mary Kirkland said...

Congrats on the new book. I wish I was able to have a garden but living in an apartment makes that a bit hard. My younger brother has the green thumb anyway.

Linda Henderson said...

I agree with Mary, I wish I could have a garden too, but I'm also in an apartment. I would love to have an English garden with the herbs and such. I love herbs. I will look forward to reading your book.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your rating !!

Rebekah E. said...

Congrats on your new book.

Michele L. said...

I love gardening too! My husband and I plant one every year. We grew some brussel sprouts for the very first time this year. We didn't get any of the little heads until very late in the fall. Although, we clipped off the big leaves on the top of the plant and ate them. They were delicious!

I always plant flowers everywhere too. I love them all!

A big congrats on your new book!