Pages

Monday, April 13, 2015

Countdown!


In two weeks and one day (not that I'm counting—who am I kidding, I'm counting) Carry Her Heart will hit the shelves...and Kindles...and your MP3 player!

This is my second not quite traditional romance.  Just One Thing was the first.  When describing it I said, "It's women's fiction with romance."  But in the nine months since its release, I've been thinking about that definition and decided that a woman's journey that includes romance is closer.  When Just One Thing came out, more than one person said, write more like that.  I hope Carry Her Heart is what they wanted.

It's the story of Piper George.  She got pregnant in her teens and gave the baby up for adoption...then built a life around that child she only held for an hour.  She lives a quiet, but meaningful life. When a new neighbor moves in, things change...maybe for the better.
As always, I slipped a few Easter Eggs in for friends and regular readers.


Yes, she wears holey jeans, hates shopping for new ones (hates shopping for almost anything) and...  Well, there are a few more foibles that Piper and I share. LOL


I hope you'll watch for Carry Her Heart and take a journey with Piper!

Holly

PS. Piper's notebook is an ongoing theme in the story, so to celebrate, I'm giving away a journal at the end of the month!  This is my year of the reader, so I'm giving away something each month to readers.  If you get my newsletter, you're already entered.  If not, you can sign up for it here: newsletter.


4 comments:

Liz Flaherty said...

Can't wait for this one, Holly.

HollyJacobs said...

Thanks so much, Liz! To say I'm excited about its release is an understatement! LOL

Holly

dstoutholcomb said...

sounds like a wonderful story

Denise

HollyJacobs said...

Thank you so much, Denise! I hope readers like it!!