edit: AND THE WINNER IS: LINDA HENDERSON!! Linda, drop me an email with your shipping info and which book you'd like!! email@example.com
Woot! It’s party time. I’m celebrating my tenth book this week!! BREAKING THE RULES is a February Harlequin Blaze release and I’m super excited. I started writing nine years ago dreaming about having one book published, so ten is like a mega dream with lots of extra glittery sparkles and fireworks. While I was mulling this achievement (and giggling a lot), I started thinking of all the reasons I love to write – and I came up with the following list:
Tawny’s Top Ten Reasons for Writing
• I can do it in my jammies
• I get to focus lots and lots of attention on sexy guys
• The voices in my head have an outlet
• Happy Ever After is my business
• My husband get’s a lot of high-fives after people read my books
• I get to control my own little world
• I can do it from home, with my kids screaming around me
• When I talk to myself, people think I’m being creative
• I’m spreading the message of love
• Awesome people read my books
How about you? If you write, what’s your number one reason? Better yet, what’s your number one reason for reading romance?
To celebrate the release of BREAKING THE RULES, I’m giving away some Valentine’s treats to one Tote Bag commenter today! A hand-crafted (by me) heart-shaped tin filled with candy, and a book of the winner’s choice from my backlist!
BREAKING THE RULES BLURB:
What do you get when you mix a military hero on a mission with an independent artist hell-bent on proving something? A battle that can only be won between the sheets.
Sophia Castillo is finally calling the shots in her life, and she’s determined to stay in charge. The last thing she needs is a babysitter. Not even a babysitter as sexy as US Army Sergeant First Class and EOD Squad Leader, Maximillian St. James. But when someone is sabotaging her art gallery, she turns to Max for help. When he proves to be a challenge to her independence, she lays down their relationship rules. Hot sex, good times and a lot of laughs are all good. Anything involving their hearts is strictly off limits. Before they catch the vandal, Max and Sophia both have to decide just which rules they are willing to break, and how high a price they are willing to pay.
Be sure and check out my upcoming party!
I’m so excited that my tenth release, BREAKING THE RULES, is on shelves now! I loved writing this story, because it focuses on something near and dear to my heart – a Military Hero (my own hero-hubby was in the Army). Even more fun was making this a Valentine’s story, complete with hearts and flowers.
To celebrate, I’m having an invitation-only Valentine’s Day Party! Including:
- A downloadable short story written just for this party as a door prize for everyone who attends
- A sexy Top Ten to wind up my Top Ten tour: Ten Tips for a Hot Valentine’s Night
- One lucky person will win a Valentine’s Basket!
All you have to do to join the fun is go to the Breaking the Rules Valentines Party page on my website, and RSVP!