Pages

Saturday, June 02, 2018

Blogging From Alabama!! Susan Sands

Dear Friends,

Happy Summer!! I'm thrilled to finally be able to say those words and really mean them. My daughter graduated from high school last week and we are free and clear. We've had a good run, Georgia public high schools, but we're done here.

I'm in my hotel room writing this post from Huntsville, Alabama in anticipation of the RWA Heart of
Dixie luncheon. I'm so looking forward to meeting the readers my table and sharing my hand-made gifts! I wanted to capture the essence of the South. How did I do? They turned out pretty cute, despite the blue paint under my nails and splinters in my fingers.

My mom and I drove here through the pouring rain from Atlanta and had to stop a couple times because the rain was so heavy we couldn't see the road. Thankfully, it was clear (and later than planned) by the time we arrived.

Great news! My second Alabama-set novel, Love, Alabama has a free BookBub ad scheduled for June 2nd. Download a copy if you missed it!

I so appreciate the hard work my publisher does to help get these ads that allow my books to reach more readers! If you've never read one of my Southern romantic women's fiction stories, now's a great time to start!

Have a fantastic weekend!



1 comment:

dstoutholcomb said...

Y'all have fun! I was in Alabama in May to get my middle son, and I'll take him back in August.

denise