Pages

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Another Hot Italian Night - Bound to the Italian Boss by Annie West

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XP5VBYKThink of me smiling in Australia. I've just arrived home from a big trip to Europe (look out if you subscribe to my newsletter as I'm sure to be sharing pics there). Plus 1 June marks the release of my latest HOT ITALIAN NIGHTS novella. What do you think? I'm so pleased with the cover of BOUND TO THE ITALIAN BOSS, as well as the story too!

What the boss wants the boss gets.

Luca De Laurentis is focused on two things, adventure and expanding his billion-dollar hotel empire. He never expects those interests to collide, until the day he sees his prim and proper assistant transform into a leather-clad beauty with a taste for excitement.

Allegra Davis is determined never to be judged on her appearance again. Hence her frumpy work clothes and her move to Italy. Just her luck that the one person to recognise her in motorcycle leathers is her boss, the man she’s had a crush on for a year! Now Luca is watching her with heat in his eyes and his every touch promises pleasure. What happens when their relationship moves out of the boardroom and into the bedroom?

This story was inspired by a driving trip I took a couple of years ago to the Alps, driving from Austria over mountain passes down into the spectacular Dolomite Region of northern Italy. But despite the snow on the mountain peaks, there's definite sizzle between Allegra and Luca in this boss/PA romance. Think simmering tension, powerful attraction and hot passion.

BOUND TO THE ITALIAN BOSS is the 3rd in this series of enovellas. The first two stories are BACK IN THE ITALIAN'S BED then BOUGHT BY THE ITALIAN. Each can be read as a completely stand alone story but you'll see some familiar characters if you read the series. Next up is THE ITALIAN'S BOLD RECKONING in July, just in time for some summer vacation reading, or if, like me, you live 'down under' for fireside reading.

If you want to find out more about the series, drop by my website. To buy BOUND TO THE ITALIAN BOSS, try these links. You can order it now for delivery on its release date of 1 June.

As you read this I'll be suffering from jetlag after the long trip from Europe to Australia. Have you got any tips on helping me readjust to my own timeframe? Failing that, suggestions on anything that might distract me from lack of sleep would be welcome!

2 comments:

dstoutholcomb said...

Welcome home! I've never traveled quite that many time zones, I think 6 was my max, so I have no ideas for you. Best wishes1

denise

Annie West said...

Hi Denise. It's tough readjusting to the time difference. It's after 6am here now and I've been up since 2am. Argh!