After being dumped at the altar a year earlier, the heroine of the next book in my Stardust, Texas series, Jodi Carlyle breaks out in a cold sweat at the mere mention of the word “marriage.”
It’s a phobia she must overcome in order to serve as maid-of-honor at her younger sister’s upcoming wedding. On the advice of her therapist, Jodi crashes a high profile wedding. Only to get busted by a handsome baseball player who promises to keep her secret if she agrees to be his plus 1 for the evening.
In order to survive the night, Jodi makes up a set of wedding crasher rules, all designed to keep her from falling for heartbreaker Jake Coronado. Especially when she learns Jake is to be best man at her sister’s wedding.
Armed with Jodi Carlyle’s Wedding Crasher Rules, you too could crash a wedding and get away with it!
2) Never use your real name.
3) Fight the urge to tell the truth.
4) Don’t linger too long.
5) If you do linger too long, be gone by sunrise
6) Smile! You’re having the time of your life.
7) What happens at the wedding stays at the wedding.
8) If you get caught, play dumb.
9) When challenged, keep your cool.
10) Do not have sex in the cloak closet.
11) Watch where you leave your panties.
12) Having a good time is not an excuse for losing control.
13): Don’t get too attached to anyone you pick up at a wedding.
14) You just met him. Of course you don’t love him.
15) Remember the past is gone, and the future doesn’t exist yet, live for today.
16) You can’t save the wedding cake and eat it too.
17) Do bring a gift. It makes you look legit.
18) Go for the gusto.
19) Enjoy the party while it lasts.
20) You’re from out of town, always.
21) Don’t get attached.
22) At some point there’s bound to be drama, have an escape plan.
23) For God’s sake do not fall in love.
24) Always have an exit plan.
25) When it’s your wedding, reserve a spot for the crashers.
Have you ever crashed a wedding? If so, did you get caught? If not, would you ever dare to crash?