Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Susan Stephens: The Acostas


The Mills & Boon UK site has been running a special offer on these bad boys, and created this special banner, which I absolutely love and wanted to share with you!

I don't know when I have enjoyed writing a series of books more, or when I have received a more enthusiastic response from my fantastic readers for this Acosta series.



In this box set you can find all four Acosta brothers - each very different - and one wayward sister, as well as a Christmas book that sees them all reunited, and gives us a little bit of insight into what they've been getting up to since the last time we. Also in the Christmas book we meet a new couple, which is a lead into my new 4 book polo series HOT BRAZILIAN NIGHTS, which will be a 2015 release.


 And if you haven't seen the book trailer for Christmas Nights With The Polo Player, here's the link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lv3je22Gw1c




And if you would like to learn more about the Acostas and my inspiration for this series, here's a link to the dedicated ACOSTA pages on my web site: http://www.susanstephens.com/acostas/index.html
Release date 1st September - pre-order available now!


I would love to know which book cover you prefer, and why. Do share your thoughts. I would really love to hear from you, and I know everyone else would too. You can make us laugh if you want to - any take you have on this is good for me :)

And there will be a gift for a winner chosen at random, so get eyeing up those bad boys and let us know what you think!

All my very best to you
Susan

***Susan's winner is Mary Kirkland!  Please email totebag@authorsoundrelations.com with your mailing details!***

6 comments:

Mary Preston said...

They are great covers, & I know I have said this before, but the cover for "The Shameless Life of Ruiz Acosta" is my favorite. He just looks so self-satisfied. I love it.

erin said...

I like all of them :) Thanks for sharing and congrats on the series!

traveler said...

Taming the Last Acosta is my favorite. Congratulations.

petite said...

The Argentinian's Solace is very enticing. Such great covers.

Unknown said...

I like them all but the Mills and Boon covers just are more appealing to me.

Mary Kirkland said...

I like the first and last ones the best. The first one is just a mysterious man alone which is nice. The last one is sweet, and a little sexy but still really nice. I would be pulled into reading the blurb if I saw this cover on a shelf. I want to say I like them all because they all show the faces. I don't like covers where the heads are cut off and all you see are headless chests. *shudders*