Pages

Wednesday, May 07, 2014

Catch up with the classics



This four book boxed set of classic Liz Fielding romances has just been released at a special introductory price of 99c (77p if you're in the UK).

It's only going to be that price for a couple more days so grab the offer while it's going.

Here are the links -

Amazon
iBooks
Barnes and Noble
Smashwords

And while I'm talking books, I've just downloaded the first of Donna Alward's wonderful new Jewell Cove series, The House on Blackberry Hill. Reviews suggest that it's one for fans of Debbie Macomber.

Can't wait to read it!

Finally, we're on the last few days of the Chocolate Box Spring Blog Hop. If you haven't yet entered to win a whole clutch of prizes then check out my blog

Follow me @lizfielding
Like me on Facebook
Sign up for my Newsletter

No comments: