Pages

Friday, July 09, 2010

My Un-Made Bed by Megan Crane

Earlier today, I went into our bedroom to make the bed, which I must do every morning or I feel like a slattern and a great shame to my mother/an offense to her parenting/etc.

This is what greeted me:



So if you see my mother out and about today, you can assure her that my bed remains unmade *not* because my goal in life is to shame her, but because the bed was otherwise occupied.

I mean, who could move them? They look so cute!

Happy Friday to all! Hope you have a great weekend!

(And yes, sharp-eyed readers, that's a stack of Presents on my bedside table: The Dark Hearted Desert Men series, which I just started. Hooray!)

9 comments:

Wendy S Marcus said...

My bichon frise (little white dog kind of like a poodle but better!) loves to curl up on my husbands side of the bed after he leaves for work, his little doggie head on the pillow and everything. And every morning he jumps off the bed when I start to straighten my side...probably because it's off to the next bed...my daughter is usually in bed until noon!

booklover0226 said...

That photo is so cute. 3 are saying "And you're in here because....?" And the with his/her back to you is saying, "I'm ignoring all of you and will continue to pretend to sleep!"

Have a great weekend.
Tracey D

Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

I, too, must make my bed every morning - I don't think I could have done it with all that cuteness staring at me either!

Pat Cochran said...

The three "kitties" look enough
alike to be triplets! And friend
dog seems to be saying, "I don't
recall inviting you to our party!"

Pat Cochran

Dina said...

Hi Megan , your pets are adorable and seem to get along nucely. :)

practimom said...

Awww, how cute! I am sooo allergic to cats, it makes me sneeze just looking at them. What lovely presents you have!

Martha Lawson said...

This looks like by bed (without the cats!) My husband works nights and takes a nap everyday at noon, my "puppies" nap with him, and most of the time will beat him to the bed!!

Mary Kirkland said...

That's cute as heck. I wouldn't have bothered them either. They look too comfortable.

Linda Henderson said...

How cute is that, the cats and the dog. I think your mother would understand. I have some Presents by my bed too.