Pages

Monday, July 05, 2010

Christmas in July -- Susanna Carr


I usually write about a good girl tapping into her inner vixen, but my novella in the Wicked Wonderland anthology has a bad girl trying desperately to be good. "Hot for the Holidays" is a lighthearted and sexy Christmas romance that has a bad girl heroine meeting her match with a bad boy hero.


You see, Rachel Bartlett had a big relapse and indulged in the most amazing sex with her rival Justin O'Rourke during the office Christmas party. Now everything Christmas reminds her of that wild night. She is actually getting hot for anything that has to do with the holidays (or so she thinks!), and Justin is using it to his advantage. (She's not paranoid about this, he really is!) This is a disaster. She has worked hard for her good girl image and she's not going to let bad boy Justin ruin it for her.

But wouldn't you know it? She relapses again with Justin. Rachel decides it's time for a full Christmas detox. She will travel somewhere hot for the holidays, a place that doesn't celebrate a "traditional" Christmas. Then she'll get Justin and this inconvenient holiday tingling out of her system for good.

Her brilliant idea takes a hit when Justin winds up driving her to the airport. Worse, they get stuck in a major snowstorm and are stranded in a town considered the picture-perfect Christmas destination! Rachel knows she's about to earn a permanent spot on Santa's naughty list!

An sneak peek from "Hot for the Holidays" in on my website. It will be up for a limited time, so read it today. Enjoy!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
practimom said...

I love Christmas! and romance during christmas is even better

Dina said...

it is hot and muggy here the past few days, a Christmas book would help make it cooler. ;)

Linda Henderson said...

I love the holiday season and I love reading Christmas stories any time of year.

Judy F said...

I am so looking forward to this book. I love the holidays too.

Michele L. said...

Hi Susanna,

Ooo...sounds utterly wicked and divine! I would love to read this book anytime of the year! Congrats on your book!

Michele L. said...

Hi Susanna,

Wow, your book sounds simply divine! I would love to read your book anytime fo the year! Congrats on your book!

Mary Kirkland said...

I can't wait to read the rest of this book, sounds great!

Pat L. said...

I love reading holiday books and these are 3 authors I really enjoy reading.