Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Susan Mallery's Sweet Talk - Lee Hyat


I'm really excited about the new Bakery Sisters trilogy from Susan Mallery scheduled for release this summer. Book one, SWEET TALK is going to hit shelves in July 08, followed by SWEET SPOT in August and SWEET TROUBLE in September. We just got the book trailer for the whole series yesterday and on Susan's behalf, I thought I'd share it. :)

Vist Susan's website at http://www.susanmallery.com/ for more information about the series.

10 comments:

Jane said...

I can't wait for the series to arrive. The donuts and chocolate covered strawberries are making me hungry.

limecello said...

Oh interesting - I love the cover of this book - I've been hearing about it - didn't know it was going to come out as a Trade paperback?

Lee said...

The series will be out in mass paperback. :) Not trade. Sorry if you got that impression from anything I said!

limecello said...

Hi Lee,

Ok - thanks for clearing that up - I don't know where I heard/saw that, so no worries. I love Susan's books!

Unknown said...

I love the book trailer. I am really interested in the series.

Estella said...

I love Susan's books!

Gigi said...

I couldn't get the video to work for me. Darn.
I Love Susan Mallery's books. I did go over to her site and see what I could find out about Sweet Talk. I really like the cover. Pink is one of my all time favorite colors. The guy on the cover is mucho cute too.

Pat Cochran said...

Interesting concept! Looking forward to reading this book, especially
since I enjoy everything that Susan
writes! I bet I'd even like reading
her grocery shopping lists! LOL

Pat Cochran

Anonymous said...

Mighty cool! Just wrote them down on my list! :)

Lois

Dina said...

I like the cover. :)

Chocolate covered strawberries, yyyuuuummm