Pages

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christine Rimmer Wishes Everyone a Very Merry Christmas!

Well, here at my house, we've had our traditional Christmas breakfast of bacon, French toast and coffee with cream. Now it's on to the preparation of the Christmas feast. This year it will be prime rib in a rich rub of garlic, butter and herbs. And mashed potatoes (more butter, more cream) and green beans and cranberry sauce and...

Okay, okay. Enough with the food. I'll be dieting and I know it--after the New Year.

At my house, the kids are young adults now. And it's more about the getting together and the good times than it is the gifts. You could say, being together is the gift nowadays. And that's just lovely as far as I'm concerned...

I can't linger here long. I know you all understand. Just wanted to let you know I appreciate each and every one of you. And whatever your holiday traditions, may every moment be filled with joy, peace and most of all, love.

--Christine Rimmer

8 comments:

Wolfy said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family, and thank you for taking the time to share with us.

Estella said...

Happy Holidays to you and yours, Christine!

Maureen said...

Happy Holidays to you and I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

Christine Rimmer said...

Cryna, thanks for the good wishes. It was a lovely time. My younger son and his girlfriend came over and shared our Christmas feast. Older son lives far away, so we called and wished him and his wife a merry one. I hope yours was lovely, too!

Christine Rimmer said...

Estella, thank you! And Happy Holidays to you and your loved ones as well.

Christine Rimmer said...

Maureen, I did, I did. I hope yours was the best, too. Thanks!

Lily said...

Happy Holidays!

Christine Rimmer said...

Nathalie and Lily, right back at ya! Here's to the very best in 2008.